Western Diagnostic Pathology’s DNA Identification Testing service provides you with the confidence and expertise needed to perform this vital testing service, including:
- The ability to perform non-invasive sample collection (by swabbing the inside of the cheek with a sterile cotton swab) on all parties and exclude, on average, more than 99.9% of non-fathers.
- No blood sample required.
- A nationwide network of more than 1500 company-operated sample collection sites, many of which are available for DNA collections.
- Sophisticated specimen logistics operations for secure, timely sample transportation.
DNA test results on standard paternity cases are usually available within 5 business days after the last sample in each case is received by the laboratory.
Our laboratory is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) under the Australian standard for diagnostic testing ISO17025.
At Western Diagnostic Pathology, we are committed to testing to the highest standards–that is why we only perform DNA paternity tests in a manner and under circumstances conforming with NATA standards
For more information on the following, or to complete the application please click on the appropriate link below:
- Peace of Mind Paternity DNA Testing
- Legal Paternity DNA Testing
- Immigration Paternity Testing
- DNA Testing FAQ